Scanlan Instrumental de titanio
Scanlan offers the best titanium surgical instruments crafted with meticulous precision, using the best alloy. His superior qualities offer several unique advantages over traditional stainless steel.
No magnetic titanium . The instrument will collect no magnetic charges, ensuring that the needles do not cling to the holders.
Force. The titanium instruments are up to 45 percent stronger than stainless steel, allowing the instrument to maintain its original shape and resist bending or fracture.
Lightweight titanium instruments. The weigh up to 50 percent less than stainless steel, thereby reducing fatigue and trauma of the hand throughout the operation.
Durability . It is highly resistant to wear and corrosion (pitting, stains and mildew) guaranteed for life.
Sensitivity. It provides excellent tactile feedback, providing greater sensitivity, precise feel during surgery.
Finished in blue. Our titanium components are easily identified by their blue matte finish, which also reduces the reflection of lights.
Low maintenance. The titanium instruments requires no special maintenance. Autoclave and maintain as would stainless steel.
Economy. The resistance of titanium to breakage and corrosion will guarantee a lower cost per use and long-term savings.
More Specific surgical instruments products
More Scanlan products
- Instrumental Neurocirugía
- Solem Vein Holder
- Tunneler System
- Sterilization Trays
- VASCU-STATT II single-use bulldog clamps
- VASCU-STATT II Sigle-use Bulldog Clamps
- VASCU-STATT Approximator single-use bulldog clampss
- Skin Markers
- Aortic Punch Scanlan
- A/C Locator / Radiomark
- Scanlan Scissors
- Surgi-i-Paw Clamp Covers
- Surg-I-Band Instrumental Color Coding Systems
- Tip-Guard™ Instrument Protectors – Vented
- VASCU-STATT single-use bulldog clamps
- Fast-F.I.C.S. Forceps and instrument cleaning station
- Ochner Endarterectomy Set
- Carotid Endarterectomy Set
- Surg-I-Loop Plus
- S.U.N.D.T. Suction System
- CardioVasive™ Retractor system