QMR® technology: Quantum Molecular Resonance
The Resadisc bipolar device bases its operating principle on innovative high-frequency QMR® technology. The combination of various harmonics (4.8, 12 and 16 MHz) generates the precise energy capable of breaking the molecular bonds of the nucleus pulposus and allows disc decompression. QMR® technology ensures the extreme precision of the treatment, localised to a working area at the distal tip of the electrode.
The Resadisc device allows the treatment of degenerative disc pathologies at lumbar region levels such as:
- Disc protrusions.
- Contained hernias.
- Radicular pain caused by compression/irritation of the spinal nerve.
Characteristics and advantages
This technology presents a series of attributes that position it on the market as a unique alternative for minimally invasive disc decompression.
The Resadisc Kit (Ref: RDL-01) consists of:
- Bipolar electrode for disc decompression with safety device.
- 17G introducer needle.
- Nitinol conductor wire.
- Trocar needle with 11G cannula for microdiscectomy.
- Therapy capable of preserving the structure of surrounding tissues.
- Treatment precision: decompression effect limited to a 1 mm perimeter from the tip of the electrode.
- Safety device in the electrode so as not to go beyond the treatment zone.
- Reduces operating times, where other interventions last more than an hour, Resadisc completes it in approximately 30 minutes.
- Rapid recuperation of the patient’s daily activities. Resadisc reduces recuperation times by up to 50% in the majority of cases.
- Bipolar device with a minimally invasive focus. There is no need to use a dispersive plate and the procedure is highly protocolised so as to minimise risks and maximise results.
- Rapid learning of the surgical technique. The learning curve is very rapid since the approach is percutaneous and the fluoroscope positions are well defined.
Very VERSATILE device:
- Possibility of performing a microdiscectomy and histological extractions. Thanks to the use of the multiuse grasper device, we can eliminate disc tissue very precisely without the need for open surgery.
- Integrable with endoscopic technology.
If you would like more information about the product, send an email to email@example.com and in less than 48 hours we will contact you.