• Uni- or bilateral stimulation through bilateral electrodes with ActiveTipTM technology.
• The stimulator keeps a high level of current throughout the duration of the stimulation impulse, adapting the voltage to changes in resistance of the surrounding tissues, which guarantees a consistent stimulation in time.
• The system sends a safety alert through the medical programmer if values that could produce potentially dangerous current densities are selected (>30 µC/cm2).
• Optionally, the patient can vary the stimulation amplitude within the limits pre-set by his/her doctor during programming.
• The elastic electrode extensions increase their length up to 16% in order to be adapted to the changes proposed by the patient and to avoid ruptures.
• Pocket adaptors for connection to electrode systems of other manufacturers.