Characteristics and advantages
- Greater balloon volume and firmness.
- Latex free, biocompatible material.
- The only catheter with balloon certified for use in the epidural space with market exclusivity.
- Using the inflated balloon, Resaloon enables the dilation of the stenotic canal, opening and separating fibrotic adhesions at epidural level (adhesiolysis).
- Also enables the detachment of pathological adhesions from the dura mater with the ligamenta flava, that generally collapse causing stenosis.
- Allows the reduction of the saline solution introduced as well as clean expanding/cleaning the epidural canal, thus obtaining a notable improvement in the quality of the images.
- The maximum diameter reached by the inflated balloon is 5 mm, larger than other similar tools, it is also manufactured with a material that offers greater resistance during the course of the technique.